Sansevieria Trifasciata Hahnii
- Sansevieria Trifasciata Hahnii
- Alternative name: Vrouwentong
- Water need: Uses little water. Make sure the soil in dry, before watering. Only risk is too much water.
- Spray: Not needed
- Sunlight needs: Requires little light. Can be far away from windows.
- Feed needs: Slow grower, so only feed every 6/8 weeks in spring/summer and dilute more.
- Last repotting date: 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- Date added: March 1, 2020, 8:14 p.m.
- Last modified: April 6, 2020, 6:37 p.m.