- Year: 2009
- Genres: Documentary, Biography, Crime
- Duration: 1h 32min
- IMDb Rating: 8.4 based on 47,083 votes
- Awards: Won 1 Oscar., Another 38 wins & 18 nominations.
- Director: Louie Psihoyos
- Actors: Richard O'Barry, Louie Psihoyos, Hardy Jones
- Plot: Using state-of-the-art equipment, a group of activists, led by renowned dolphin trainer Ric O'Barry, infiltrate a cove near Taijii, Japan to expose both a shocking instance of animal abuse and a serious threat to human health.
- Personal rating: 7.5
- Personal description: