- Year: 2016
- Genres: Documentary
- Duration: 1h 50min
- IMDb Rating: 8.4 based on 1,975 votes
- Awards: 10 wins & 19 nominations.
- Director: Clay Tweel (as J. Clay Tweel)
- Actors: Steve Gleason, Mike Gleason, Scott Fujita
- Plot: After he is diagnosed with ALS, former professional football player Steve Gleason begins making a video diary for his unborn son, as he, his wife, and their friends and family work to raise money for ALS patients as his disease progresses.
- Personal rating: 0.0
- Personal description: